iVend Reporting & Analytics
Can you react quickly to changes affecting your business?
Without complete visibility into your key data segments including sales, inventory, and customers, you may not have the ability to spot and adapt quickly to trends. Don’t let problems hang around. When something isn’t working, you need to know about it immediately and you need to know how to fix it.
Turn insight into action with iVend Reporting & Analytics
Powerful Analytics Technology
- Access data immediately whether you are in the oﬃce, in-store, at home or on-the-go via any Android and iOS device or browse
- Manage operations in all channels by exceptions and alerts to get straight to problem areas. No more wading through pages of reports to get to the real issues.
- Short-term: inventory turnover rates with alerts to avoid stock-outs
- Long-term: detailed analysis of retail transactional data for organizational planning
- Historical retail data comparisons
- Compare week-to-date, month-to-date, year-over-year or annualized data
- Generate sales trends reports on SKU performance
- Analyze non-performing products and vendors, and manage inventory accordingly
- Analyze fixed, mobile POS and non-store transactions to identify loss prevention concerns and issues to address
Customizable to prevent stock-outs and inventory distortion
- View top-performing and non-performing stores
- Evaluate individual products and promotions
- Identify successes on an exception basis so that they can be replicated across all stores or channels
- Use pre-built templates showing retail industry standard key performance indicators (KPIs) and focused analytics to identify successes and challenges quickly
- Fast deployment, configuration and integration with your existing systems, giving a rapid return on investment
Intuitive Reporting Out-of-the-Box
- A comprehensive set of pre-packaged, customizable dashboards providing detailed key performance indicators and alerts across all operations and channels
- A set of standard reports covering the common areas need to run retail operations eﬀectively, which can be run to a schedule or on-demand
- An easy to use report writer so that users can develop their own simple reports without IT assistance
- A full-function report generator allowing more complex reports to be developed on an ad-hoc basis as needed, either by Power Users or IT staﬀ
- A query builder for ad hoc reporting and queries
- A web viewer to allow reports to be viewed via a browser or on mobile devices
- A report scheduler so that reports can be distributed to a pre-set timetable
- SMS capability allowing authorized users to send a text message code which triggers the running of a suitably formatted report, with the results emailed to the requester’s mobile device
- Sales (by channel, store, sales associate and transaction)
- Margins and Promotions
- Products and product groups
- Basket and affinity analysis
- Inventory consumption and status
- Customers and customer segments
- Payment methods and trends
- Loss prevention alerts
- Analysis by attributes
- iVend Dashboards
- iVend Report Writer for business users
- Easy to use Custom Report Designer
- Reports using Crystal Reports
- Query Builder – for ad hoc reporting
- iVend Web Viewer for viewing dashboards on the Internet or mobile devices
- Report scheduler to send standard reports on a predefined frequency
How iVend Reporting & Analytics Works
The right business intelligence reporting tools help you make wiser decisions to become a more agile business.
What makes iVend Reporting different?
The application is licensed as an on-premises solution and has 2 main components.
Base application – called the Small Business Server. In addition, there are 2 user types – Names CALs and Document CALs.
The base product is shipped with one Named CAL and 4 Document CALs
Retail App – this is the application specifically designed for Retailers and has a set of dashboards logically grouped depending on the business process they cater to.
For example – a set of dashboards to analyze the customers and another set of dashboards to analyze the performance of SKUs across the stores. There are over 200 different analysis views in the Retail App
Get Started with iVend Reporting.
Request Your Demo Today.
Let’s schedule a quick, 30-minute call, so we can…