Purpose Built For Retail
The NCR RealPOS XR5 is powered by the latest Quad core Intel® Celeron® processor-based system-on-chip (SoC) technology to give you high energy efficiency, lower operating temperature, and unmatched performance. This means lower power cost and higher reliability. The associate display provides support to boost associate productivity and lets them interact in a way that is familiar to them. Now that’s like money in the bank…
NCR RealPOS XR5. Technology You Can Bank On.
The NCR RealPOS XR5 is an energy efficient, fan-less, multi-touch, point-of-sale (POS) terminal packaged in our stylish X-Series all-in-one design.
- Intel® Celeron® Quad Core
- 8GB DDR3 1600L
- 120GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Twelve USB ports
- Three 12v Powered USB 2.0
- One 24v Powered USB 2.0
- Two PC USB 3.0
- Six reserved USB ports for integrated devices
- One RJ50 powered serial port with optional serial expansion
- Cash drawer port (12 or 24 volt with dual drawer support)
- 10/100/1000MB (Gigabit) Ethernet LAN
- 2 digital display ports
- 15” projected capacitive touchscreen (4:3 aspect ratio, 1024×768 resolution)
- Support for 10-point multi-touch
- High bright LED-backlit display
- 0 to 110 degree tilt capability for ease of use and installation
- Integrated stereo speakers Integrated peripheral options
- 3-track encrypted MSR
- 2D Imager
- UV currency validator
Customer display options
- 2 x 20 LED display
- 10” LED displays (touch and non-touch)
Pre-loaded operating systems
- Windows® 10 Embedded Operating System (64-bit) Legacy BIOS
- Windows 10 Embedded Operating System (64-bit) UEFI BIOS
- Capable of supporting Intel® Data Protection Technology for Transactions
- 15” terminal with MSR and tabletop stand:
- WIDTH 15.5” (393 mm)
- HEIGHT 13.9” (352 mm)
- DEPTH 11.1” (282 mm)
Customize The Right Solution for You
You can customize your XR5 All-In-One POS Terminal solution with integrated options including a variety of customer facing displays, an encrypted magnetic stripe reader (MSR). The NCR RealPOS XR5’s sleek design offers you flexible installation options to meet the needs of your different store formats.
Purpose Built to Last
Like our NCR RealPOS XR7, the NCR RealPOS XR5 was designed to offer the sophisticated elegance of the latest consumer technology, but with the robustness and reliability of industrial grade, purpose built POS technology—giving you the best of both worlds. With its rugged die-cast aluminum chassis, long life LED display, projected capacitive touchscreen, fan-less design, solid state drive, and long life components, the RealPOS XR5 will provide years of reliable operation.
Focused on Customer Security
Safeguarding customer data is of critical importance to your business, and we understand that. The NCR RealPOS XR5 includes several key security features, such as an encrypted MSR and an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) solid state drive to protect shopper data.
Get a Quick Quote
Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can always simply email us if you would prefer.
Have more questions about Point of Sale Terminals or additional hardware? We can help. Send us an email or give us a call at 888-476-7911
Note: Hardware quotes are good for 30 days. Subject to Inventory Availability