NCR RealPOS XR7 Terminal
Durability Meets Versatility with NCR Hardware
Best In Class Retail Hardware
- Stylish and compact all-in-one retail solution with a sleek zero-bezel design4
- Choice of projected capacitive (10-point multi-touch) or resistive single-touch touchscreen
- Powerful performance with Intel® CoreTM Processor Family
- Secure, powered USB and serial peripheral connectivity
- Advanced systems management capabilities with Intel® AMT and NCR Command Center
Customize The Right Solution for You
You can customize your XR5 All-In-One POS Terminal solution with integrated options including a variety of customer-facing displays, an encrypted magnetic stripe reader (MSR). The NCR RealPOS XR5’s sleek design offers you flexible installation options to meet the needs of your different store formats.
Purpose Built to Last
The RealPOS XR7 was designed to offer the sophisticated elegance of the latest consumer technology, but with the robustness and reliability of industrial-grade, purpose-built Point of Sale technology—giving you the best of both worlds. With its rugged die-cast aluminum chassis, long-life LED display, projected capacitive touchscreen, fan-less design, solid-state drive, and long-life components, the RealPOS XR7 will provide years of reliable operation.
Focused on Customer Security
Safeguarding customer data is of critical importance to your business, and we understand that. The NCR RealPOS XR5 includes several key security features, such as an encrypted MSR and an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) solid-state drive to protect shopper data.
NCR RealPOS XR7
The NCR RealPOS XR7 POS Terminal is available with either a 15” standard format or 18.5” widescreen touch display. This flexible platform makes it an ideal choice for use as either a POS (Point of Sale) or a kiosk and its versatile design lets you assist customers just about anywhere.
- Intel® Core™ i3 – 4330TE processor
- Intel® Celeron® – 1820TE processor
- Intel® Q87 express chipset
- 4GB up to 8GB DDR3 1600
- 80GB solid-state drive (SSD)
- 500 GB hard disk drive (HDD)
- Twelve USB ports
- Three 12v USB 2.0
- One 24v USB 2.0
- Two PC USB 3.0
- Six reserved USB ports for integrated devices
- 7 serial ports (1 RJ50, 6 RJ12)
- Cash drawer port (12 or 24 volts with dual drawer support)
- 10/100/1000MB (Gigabit) Ethernet LAN
- HDMI and DisplayPort video outputs
- Audio out